CTEK M100 Marine Battery Charger
£83.32 ex. VAT
£99.98 inc. VAT
CTEK M100 General Information
- Input voltage AC 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage Nominal: 12V
- Efficiency 85%
- Charging voltage 14.4V, 14.7V, 13.6V/Supply, 15.8V/Recond
- Charging current 7A Max
- Back current drain* <3mA
- Ripple** Max 150mV rms, 0.3A
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures.
- Type of charger Eight step, fully automatic switch mode with pulse maintenance.
- Type of batteries 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 14-225Ah
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 191x89x48mm
- Insulation IP 65 (splash and dust proof), outdoor use
- Weight 0.8kg
*) Back current drain is what drains the battery if the charger is connected without the power cord connected.
**) Ripple denotes the amount of interference there is to the current and voltage. A high current ripple heats the battery and shortens its life. A linear charger has a current ripple of 70 - 400% which is much larger than the maximum 5% for a modern sealed battery. Voltage ripple could harm other equipment, which is connected to the battery. The M100 delivers voltage and current with very low ripple. The battery gains a long service life and there is no risk of damage to other electronic devices connected to the battery.
The Ctek M100 is a smart and flexible 12V battery charger and one of the newest members in CTEK's new Marine line. It satisfies the need for battery care in the marine environment and will handle 14-225Ah batteries (including AGM batteries).
The M100 has a special Recond mode which can recover a stratified battery, helping to extend battery life. This is perfect for the rough condition of the marine environment as boat batteries often becomes deeply discharged causing stratification. The Supply function is used as a power source. M100 delivers 7A, is IP65 classed and follows the CTEK criteria: both charges and maintains, no harmful galvanic currents, reverse polarity protected, spark-free, rain and splash proof, electrical equipment will not be damaged and has a 5 year warranty.