CTEK M200 Marine Battery Charger
£104.99 ex. VAT
£125.99 inc. VAT
CTEK M200 General Information
- Input voltage AC 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage Nominal: 12V
- Efficiency 85%
- Charging voltage 14.4V, Temperature compensated
- Charging current 15A max
- Back current drain* <2Ah per month
- Ripple** <4%
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures.
- Cooling Fan
- Type of charger Eight step, fully automatic, switch mode with pulse maintenance.
- Type of batteries All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM and GEL).
- Battery capacity 28-300Ah, up to 500Ah for maintenance.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 235x130x65mm
- Insulation IP 44 (Outdoor use)***
- Weight 1.4kg
*) Back current drain is what drains the battery if the charger is connected without the power cord connected.
**) Ripple denotes the amount of interference there is to the current and voltage. A high current ripple heats the battery and shortens its life. A linear charger has a current ripple of 70 - 400% which is much larger than the maximum 5% for a modern sealed battery. Voltage ripple could harm other equipment, which is connected to the battery.
The M200 delivers voltage and current with very low ripple. The battery gains a long service life and there is no risk of damage to other electronic devices connected to the battery.
***) IP 44 cannot be guaranteed unless the charger is positioned with its top or long side facing up.
The CTEK M200 (15A) is an economic 8-step, fully-automatic, switch mode battery charger that analyzes, looks after, charges and maintains all types of boat batteries. The M200 has been specially developed to make life on board safer and more convenient for today's boat owners.