CTEK M45 12 Volt Marine Battery Charger
£39.16 ex. VAT
£46.99 inc. VAT
CTEK M45 General Information
- Input voltage: 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage: 14.4V/0.8A, 14.4V/3.6A, 14.7V/3.6A
- Charging current: 3.6A
- Ripple: 50mV rms, 0.13A
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures.
- Charger Type: Four step, fully automatic switch mode with pulse maintenance.
- Batteries: 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM, Calcium/Calcium and GEL)
- Battery size: 7-75Ah
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 165x61x38mm
- Insulation: IP 65
- Weight: 0.5kg
Even small boats with 12V-batteries (7-75Ah) require a charger designed to withstand the demanding marine environment. M45 is a high quality 4-step charger with unique functions such as desulphating and safe maintenance charging between seasons.
Featuring different charging programs: one program for small batteries (approx. 7-30Ah) supplying 0.8A, one program for normal size batteries (approx. 40-75Ah) and one program for AGM-batteries, which require slightly higher charging voltage of 14.7V instead of the usual 14.4V, supply 3.6A IP65 classification means that M45 is splash and dustproof. It does not generate any harmful galvanic currents, is fully compatible with the boat’s electronics and has been developed to offer safe charging: non-sparking, reverse polarity protection and short circuit proof. M45 comes with a five year guarantee.
Accessories For This Product
56-263 Cigarette Lighter Lead
Easy charging through the car cigarette socket.
56-260 M6 Comfort Connect
Comfort connect for battery attachment.
56-380 Comfort Connect Panel
Panel mounting Comfort Connect socket.