CTEK MXS 25 Heavy Duty 12v Battery Charger
£154.16 ex. VAT
£184.99 inc. VAT
CTEK MXS25 General Information
- Input voltage 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage NORMAL 14.4V, RECOND 15.8V, SUPPLY 13.6V
- Charging current 25A
- Ripple <4 percent.
- Ambient Temperature -20 degrees C to +50 degrees C, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures.
- Charger Type 8-step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Batteries 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery size 40-300Ah up to 500Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 165x61x38mm
- Insulation IP 44
- Weight 1.9kg
MXS 25 replaces the previous XS25000 model.
The MXS 25 is a professional 12V charger. It offers efficient and fast charging and is ideal in workshops, caravans, RVs and boats. The MXS 25 is equipped with all necessary features and functions to solve a broad range of battery related problems. It offers features such as battery diagnosis that shows if a battery can receive and retain a charge, a special reconditioning function that restores stratified and deeply discharged batteries, unique maintenance charging and a temperature sensor for optimised charging regardless of the weather conditions. It also has a power supply mode which allows the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle without losing important configurations.
The MXS 25 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers 25A to 12V batteries from 40-500Ah. The charger is IP 44 classified (outdoor use), designed to protect vehicle electronics and non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof. It is delivered with a 2-year warranty.
Accessories For This Product
56-314 Wall Hanger 300
Workshop charger storage hanger.