CTEK Multi XT4000 Battery Charger
£102.12 ex. VAT
£122.54 inc. VAT
CTEK XT4000 General Information
- Input voltage AC 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage Nominal: 24V
- Efficiency 85%
- Charging voltage 28.8V, 29.4V, 31.4V
- Charging current 4A max
- Back current drain1 <1mA
- Ripple2 <5% rms
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C (output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures).
- Eight step, fully automatic, switch mode with pulse maintenance.
- All types of 24V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM and GEL).
- Battery capacity
- 8-100Ah Charging
- 250Ah maintenance
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 191x89x48mm
- Insulation IP65
- Weight 0.8kg
1 Back current drain is what drains the battery if the charger is connected without the power cord connected.
2 Ripple denotes the amount of interference there is to the current and voltage. A high current ripple heats the battery and shortens its life. A linear charger has a current ripple of 70 - 400% which is much larger than the maximum 5% for a modern sealed battery. Voltage ripple could harm other equipment, which is connected to the battery.
MULTI XT4000 delivers voltage and current with very low ripple. The battery gains a long service life and there is no risk of damage to other electronic devices connected to the battery.
The Ctek MULTI XT4000 is a battery charger boasting intelligent features found in the rest of the Ctek range, but developed specifically for 24V batteries. The XT4000 is a cost effective and reliable charger ideal for use in smaller 24v vehicle applications, wheelchairs, piste machinery, school buses and back-up systems.